Autumn Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2017
Date: 09 October 2017
1. Employer Information and how to book your place
Full details including costs and package details can be found on the Employer section of the Careers Centre website.
If you have not already spoken to us and would like to book a place at the fair, please call us on 0113 343 5037 or email RecruitmentFairs@leeds.ac.uk
2. Student Information
• Are you a first year student looking for inspiration or maybe a summer placement?
• Are you a pre-final year interested in internship / placement opportunities?
• Are you a 2018 graduate looking for a graduate role to start or develop your career?
If your answer to any of the above is YES, come along to the Autumn Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair where you can speak to 120+ employers in more detail!
Opportunities on offer at the event will include:
• Graduate and Internship opportunities with local, national and international organisations
• Postgraduate courses and research opportunities
• Details of recruitment and career-planning services, including specialist agencies
The majority of organisations attending the Fair are targeting students from any degree discipline.
Further details including booking your place will follow shortly.
Only available for University of Leeds students and recent graduates.