Print this page

Frequently Asked Questions

When do I receive the Erasmus+ grant?

Answer:

Your Erasmus+ grant is paid to you once you start work, as a 70% lump sum of the total to which you are entitled, when you have completed all the necessary paperwork satisfactorily. For the majority of students, this usually happens around September/October time. The remaining 30% is paid once you have finished your placement and done all the necessary paperwork, and when the University has received the funding for this. This now takes place in May/June each year.