Masters and Doctorates
- Find a Masters: offers a searchable database of taught and research masters courses in the UK and abroad as well as information on funding opportunities and events such as Open Days and Fairs.
- Find A PhD: a guide to current postgraduate research and PhD studentships. Includes details of graduate research programmes from universities throughout the UK, Europe and further afield.
- Prospects.ac.uk: the UKs official graduate careers website offers a latest courses and funding search, together with information on funding and postgraduate events and fairs.
- Steps to Postgraduate Study: this site suggests questions to ask yourself and prospective taught course providers to help you identify what and where to study.
- Graduate School and Masters Degree online: finding postgraduate study opportunities in the USA.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP): a government funded scheme for high calibre graduates and postgraduates to work in small and medium-sized companies whilst studying for a Research Masters or PhD.
- Jobs.ac.uk: specialist website for jobs in academia which includes funded masters and PhD opportunities worldwide.
- UK Research Councils: the partnership website of the UK's seven Research Councils which includes information on funded, collaborative research at UK Universities and links to each Council.
- Masters Compare: search and compare masters courses and save your choices.
- Postgrad.com: search for courses in Europe by subject.
- Promodoc: find doctorate opportunities in European Union countries and get advice on applying.
Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas, including Vocational
- TARGETpostgrad: - UK postgraduate course search including taught masters, postgraduate certificates and vocational training such as teaching, law, etc.
- Prospects.ac.uk: UK postgraduate certificates and diplomas.
- PostgraduateStudentships.co.uk: information on all types of funding for all levels of postgraduate study.
- Hotcourses: search for part-time and online courses.
Some vocational postgraduate certificates and diplomas have dedicated websites. Examples include:
- Bar Standards Board - for applications for the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC).
- LPC Central Applications Board - for applications for the Common Professional Exam/Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE/GDL) and Legal Practice Course (LPC).
- UCAS Teacher Training - for applications for the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and SCITT (School-centred Initial Teacher Training).
- NHS Careers postgraduate diplomas, graduate conversion courses, clinical scientist training, etc, with details of bursaries available.
- Intercalate.co.uk - UK database of intercalated medical, dental and veterinary courses.
Other vocational qualifications
Most sectors of work have industry-specific qualifications which you can take whilst working. The Learn Direct website has information on a vast range of part time courses, many of which are delivered online.