Worried about video interviews?
Employers are increasingly using video interviews during both student and graduate recruitment - especially at the moment! We've just got access to Shortlist.Me where you can prepare, practise and improve your interview skills online!
There are a range of practice interviews for you to try. You'll be given coaching points throughout your interview and receive artificial intelligence generated feedback on your performance following your interview. You can access Shortlist.me from the Resources tab in MyCareer.
How we can help you
An interview is a great way for an employer to find out more about your personality as well as your skills. With plenty of preparation, they can be a lot less daunting! Explore the pages below to learn more about how you can be prepared.
- types of interview
- preparing for an interview
- at the interview
- responding to job offers
- commercial awareness
- STAR method
- Giving general interview advice through our bookable appointments.
- Offering mock interviews to give you chance to practise and get valuable feedback from our expert staff.
- A range of workshops on interview technique from both graduate recruiters and Careers Centre staff
- A bank of useful resources to help you prepare for your interview.
- If you have a disability you may find this section useful.
- A wealth of excellent books in our information room and ebooks that you can download or read online such as:
For more visit our eBooks for interviews page
11th February 2021