The Law Fair
The Main Event
The Law Fair 2017
Date: 26 October 2017
Venue: The Edge
Time: The fair is open to students from 12 3pm. Exhibitors can start to set up from 8am
Cost: £570 + VAT
Extensive publicity to students and graduates via:
- Generic and targeted emails to over 33,000 students and postgrads
- Extra large advertising banner displayed outside the Students Union which has a footfall of over 12,000 students / postgrads per day
- Adverts on plasma screens in departments
- Word of mouth through the Careers Centre staff and colleagues within departments
- Advert on the student and graduate portal
- Lecture shouts
- Supporting work with societies
- The Careers Centre, Leeds University Union and departmental social media channels reaching more than 8000 followers and fans
What is provided on the day e.g. Tables / Chairs / Stands / Hospitality etc...
We provide lunch and refreshments for 3 representatives on the day more if you wish to bring more staff (only 3 are included in the price), we also provide a table and chairs and enough space for you to bring along a stand approximately 3m wide by 2m high. Full publicity before the event is included and help from our staff and student helpers on the day too.
We welcome all types of organisations including large multi-national and internationals, local companies, but all must have opportunities within Law.