A couple of hours in front of students can make a real difference to the job applications you receive.
Presentations are the classic way to meet interested students, tell them all about your company and give them the opportunity to ask you questions.
- Introduce your organisation and opportunities and promote your brand in a structured presentation format
- Presentations usually followed by time to chat with students and discuss your opportunities in more detail
- Can be held on or off campus we can help arrange both
- We will extensively promote your visit to students to maximise attendance
- Lunchtime or early evenings are recommended
Our Semester 1 Presentation Programme will run from Monday 3 October to Friday 2 December 2016. Bookings are now open.
There is a small cost for hosting a graduate presentation which will vary according to venue, numbers, and catering options. Full organisational support and publicity are included in the cost. Day-time internship presentations are free of charge.
If you are interested in giving a presentation please contact us on 0113 343 5290 or Careers Centre Presentations
Presentations may not be appropriate for all employers so we are happy to explore the various options available with you.