Resources to use with students
The best resources we can offer for you to work with students, to increase their employability, is the rest of the website. It is packed with information, advice and guidance to help students decide, plan and compete including:
- Your starting point - students can decide where they are in their career planning journey and get help with what to do next.
- What next after your degree - including careers information organised by school to support students with making career choices.
- Finding jobs and work experience - including advice on how to find jobs and work experience, working abroad and finding out how to gain the skills that employers are looking for.
- CVs, applications and interviews - help with how to make the best applications and be successful at interviews and assessment centres.
- Talk to us - details of the services we provide and how to access them.
Personal tutor pack
You can download our helpful personal tutor pack which gives you tools and resources to use with students at different points in their career journey.
We have included a handy recruitment timeline to help you know when you need to be talking to students about certain application deadlines.
Each faculty has a dedicated team of Careers Centre staff and you can find out who they are in this section.