There are a number of ways you can access individual careers support;
- Faculty Consultant appointments (see below)
- Application support appointments (if you have a specific role, employer or course to apply to)
- Drop-in (if you want to see someone without making an appointment)
- Mock interviews (if you have been invited for an interview)
Faculty Consultant Appointments
If you would like to see a Consultant who works specifically with your faculty for any type of careers query, you can make an appointment to see one of us through our online booking system
Please note that we release appointment slots up to two weeks in advance, so if there is nothing currently available, check back the following week.
Unless otherwise stated, all appointments take place at the professional development hub on Lyddon Terrace.
If you book an appointment and then cannot attend, it is essential that you cancel the appointment so that it becomes available for another student to book. If you fail to attend a booked appointment without notifying us in advance, or without good reason, you may be restricted from making other appointments in the future.
Faculty Specific Careers Information and Resources:
You can find a lot of useful information and resources to support your career research and thinking here
Your Faculty Consultants are:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email - email@example.com
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org