We believe that you should have access to a qualified, expert adviser without making an appointment. Our drop-in services run Monday to Friday, 1pm to 4pm, during term-time. Just call into the Careers Centre, 5 - 7 Cromer Terrace, around the corner from the Student's Union building.
During vacations we will only be offering appointments rather than drop-in.
What can you use drop-in sessions for?
You can use our drop-in sessions for any career related query you might have including:
- Advice on work experience or work placements
- Study and working abroad
- Finding a graduate job
- CV and application form support (if you have a job, course of study or employer to apply to)
- Preparing for an interview or assessment centre
- Advice about further study including what to do and how to fund it
- Having no career ideas but want help deciding
- Asking specific questions about your career plans
Who is drop-in for?
You can use our drop-in service if you are a current University of Leeds student, a recent graduate, a member of the alumni or an early career researcher at the University. You can use the drop-in service as many times as you like and as often as you need to. You cannot use the drop-in for general CV advice, instead you should use our online resources or attend one of our initial CV workshops run several times a week during term-time.