Who is eGuidance for?
If you are University of Leeds student, recent graduate, or member of the Alumni and cannot attend the Careers Centre because you:
- Have moved away from Leeds after graduating
- Are on a year in industry placement
- Work full-time and cannot attend the Careers Centre
- Are at home for the holidays
Then eGuidance is a great way of getting the information, advice and guidance that you need to help you with your career plans.
What support you can get through eGuidance?
eGuidance is very similar to our drop-in sessions. You can get advice about:
- Work experience or work placements.
- Study and working abroad.
- Finding a graduate job.
- CV and application form support.
- Preparing for an interview or assessment centre.
- Further study including what to do and how to fund it.
- Your career plans.
Every year we answer lots of questions and check hundreds of CVs and application forms. Whatever you need to know our expert advisers are on hand to help you. We are committed to answering your query within 3 working days but often we reply by the next day.