Competitions could be the key to a graduate career in investment banking
Published: Monday, 28 April 2014
Competition is fierce for financial and investment banking roles and it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. One way might be to show your competitive side.
efinancial Careers suggest 6 competitions that are open to UK undergraduates could be the key to unlocking a career in the financial sector and particularly in investment banking. The competitions are:
- BNP Parisbas 'Ace Manager' competition
- The Credit Suisse Holt Valuation Challenge
- KPMG's International Case Competition
- The UK Investment Bank Series
- The Global Banking Investment Olympiad
Some of the 2014 competitions have already closed or taken place but the tend to be every year so keep a look out.