This section provides specific information for international students about how at the Careers Centre we can help you plan and develop your career both during your studies and after graduation. You can use this section alongside the rest of our website and the TARGETjobs International student pages.
Our careers services are open to all students, researchers and graduates. We also welcome International Foundation Year and Exchange Students to benefit from our careers advice and resources.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career preparation or even if you have well defined career plans, we can help you:
- Explore information about occupations, industry sectors and employers.
- Make the most out of the available opportunities you have whilst studying.
- Make realistic decisions about your next steps.
- Create and implement a clear plan of action.
- Develop your job search strategy in the UK job market, in your country of origin and in other international job markets.
Come and find us at 5-7 Cromer Terrace, just around the corner from the Student Union Building.
Employability awareness week | For the Chinese job market | 2nd -6th August 2021 | These sessions will be conducted in Mandarin
2nd August 2021
3rd August 2021
5th August 2021